Monday, February 9, 2009

First Set of Coraline Coloring Pages

And here is the first set of Coraline coloring pages.

Here is Coraline crawling into an alternate world. The swirling tunnel is a perfect excuse for using funky crayons. I



And here is Coraline getting ready to attack the perennial favorite – a bag of popcorn. Yum!



Curious – why is popcorn bag usually red and white? There must be a history there…

By the way, did you know that the cartoon ranked third in the box office? And that’s given practically no publicity… (At least non that I noticed…)

Not bad for stop motion animation in this highly digital age. I guess it just proves that a good story is still the most important ingredient.

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE your website! I'm a big Coraline fan!So, PLEASE continue adding pictures! I've coloured almost every one of them!

    ReplyDelete